Join us on Thursday evening at the Happy Girl Kitchen Cafe for an amazing dinner spotlighting local farms and everything that is wonderfully in season the day of the feast. We bring in top chefs from the Bay Area to spotlight some of our favorite Central Coast farmers, setting the stage for a magical evening of community, new friends and great food. We are very fortunate that the chef of the evening will be Chef extraordinare Matt Millea.
Chef Matt Millea has the skills to delight your pallete and satisfy your cravings for great food. We feature a different local, organic farm each time and Matt is a master of turning the local harvest into a meal to treasure. We also will highlight a local artist to informally show their work to the community and we raffle off a piece of original artwork. FUN! Live Music and lots of engaging conversation too. Our dinners are always a night to remember!
This event will be BYOB - feel free to bring a bottle of wine for your party... or two to share with new friends!
(this menu is only meant to whet your appetite. The menu for August 13th will be a little different and will depend entirely on what is available on the day of harvest)
- House made pickles + Toma Cheese + crackers
- Houes made Sourdough bread and butter
- Heirloom tomato + Avocado + Basil + Mozzarella
- Ricotta stuffed squash blossoms
- Cannellini Beans + dry farmed tomatoes + garden herbs
- pan-seared Guindilla Peppers
- Corn Risotto + brocollini
- fresh heirloom lettuces with herbs
- blue bottle coffee
- Roasted Peaches + yogurt + Lavender Shortbread + lime drizzle
Dinner starts at 7pm at our cafe and space in Pacific Grove: